Access covers are a critical point in the urban environment. Very often they are the weakest place in the pavement, which breaks down and causes unevenness, areas of risk and poor aesthetic appearance. The structure of the ACO Access Covers allows the floor to be embedded in the lid frame. This gives freedom in the design of areas with natural stone, pavement, asphalt or other architectural solutions without visual surface discontinuity with a guaranteed flat surface and bonnet resistance, as required by European standards. Made of stainless steel, galvanised steel, cast iron or aluminum.
ACO Access covers are designed for horizontal installation, the tray is up. Covers are made from stainless steel, galvanised steel or aluminium in different load classes according to EN 124. They are divided according to the filling material into covers filled with concrete, covers made for filling by the paving and the covers with checkered steel plate on the top. The covers should not be used while the temperature is above 70°C.
- Stainless steel is suitable for application in meat, beverage, chemical or food industry
- Covers made of galvanized steel are typical for residential buildings, as well as for production and storage buildings
- Aluminum covers for demanding applications such as in hotels and hospitals will complete the program
ACO Access Covers can be flexibly installed into any interior or exterior areas. Their installation and handling, as well as their maintenance and cleaning, are easy. A wide range of standard types with many options, tailor made production and the possibility of using various floor surfaces make an ACO Access Cover look like an inconspicuous chameleon smartly merging into its background while retaining its full functionality and safety.
Typical applications are inside buildings or in building surroundings, where high level of design is required. Recessed access covers are suitable for a thin floor surfaces in thickness up to 15 mm. The cover must be filled-up with concrete of required quality (C35/45) in order to achieve declared load capacity.
Typically specified for use outside buildings, for pedestrian areas, driveways and car parks. Recessed access covers for a pavement, natural stone or bitumen infill in height up to 120 mm.
ACO product benefits:
- Type tested and certified according to EN 1253-4.
- Tested with space for tiles 15 mm (competitors covers tested completely filled with concrete)
- Bolt locked – child safety
- Corrosion resistant
- Small corner parts
- Secure installation – good connection with concrete (profiled frame or anchors)
- Discreet product after installation
- Easy tool for opening and manipulation
ACO product benefits:
- Strong supports are welded underneath of the cover
- Load capacity up to load class C250 for all clear openings up to 1 m
- No concrete or any other additional structural infill necessary
|Width /а/ (mm)||from 400 to 1100|
|Length /b/ (mm)||from 400 to 1100|
|Height /h/ (mm)||from 70 to 140|
|Load class||А15 - С250|
|Standard||DIN EN 124|
|Optional custom sizes|
- The possibility of large dimensions with removable cross beams that allow access to the entire light hole of the shaft.
- Rubber seal for water tightness and odor
- Solutions for all load classes from A15 to F900, according to DIN EN 124
- Ability to build flooring's with different heights
- Variety of materials according to the requirements of the application
- Protection against vandalism and unauthorized access to the shaft by locking
- Ability to make sizes on request