Spa and pool areas require special attention to every detail, usually being the signature area of thehotel building. As well as outstanding aesthetics and design that contributes to the feeling of wellness,particular focus must be devoted to safety and hygienic performance of the systems. Both outdoor andindoor areas are exposed to aggressive agents and/or weather conditions, therefore the materials usedmust be highly resistant and comply with strict safety requirements.
- Slot drainage available in 1.4301 (304) or 1.4404 (316L) grades of stainless steel
- Fully pickled and passivated
- Rubber edge infill for standard edge 1 5mm
- V-profile bottom for enhanced flow efficiency at low flow rates and for improved self-cleaning performance
- Adjustable EasyFix levelling feet
- Gullies with horizontal or vertical outlet DN70 or DN100
- Width of single segment up to 6 m.
- Segments can be connected without visually disturbing the surface
- Typical production material is stainless steel grade 1.4404 (AISI 316) 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Visible floor width 90 mm
- Horizontal flange for connection to thin-bed sealing
- Optional vertical flange for installation next to the wall
- Internal longitudinal slope of the body
- The shape and dimensions of the trough can be easily adapted to project requirements (corner joints, T-joints and angled joints).
Safety is most certainly a major concern in public buildingsand sensitive areas such as pools and spa areas have evenhigher demands. Minimizing the risk of injuries requiresbarrier-free movement, anti-slip surfaces, no sharp edgesand special requirements in the areas where barefootwalking occurs. Easy cleaning and high flow rate to preventblockage are important in terms of hygiene and maintenance costs.
High quality of materials in bathroom designs is essential not only for the durability of the interior, but also for creating harmony between the different surfaces and ensuring safety and easy maintenance of the area. Special focus must be placed on reliable connection between all elements of the surface to ensure complete water tightness and prevention of damage to the structure or hygiene risks.
Easy and effective maintenance is essential both for the guest experience and operational costs. This is especially important in bathroom areas. Round shapes and flat surfaces without disturbing components provide for both a harmonious design as well as for easy cleaning. In addition, all surfaces need to be particularly resistant to detergents.